B.Ed Admission Process :
Kumaun University conducts a Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam to get admission to Bachelors in Education 2 years course. It is directed every twelve months by Kumaun University. The B.Ed Entrance Exam is scheduled in the month of November. Candidates who request to follow admission in the B.Ed courses existing by Kumaun University needs to feature in this entrance examination.
Candidates get admission based on Entrance exam marks. KU B.Ed Exam consists of MCQ type question & It consist of 3 papers, Paper-I questions consist of Language which is of 100 marks and Paper-II questions consists of GK & Reasoning Test it is also of 100 marks & Paper-III questions consists of Aptitude Test of 100 Marks.
Students will be granted admission to the university on account of the marks gotten by the contenders in the entrance examination. Primarily, the contenders must register themselves for the examination. Students can get complete information about the Kumaun University B.Ed 2022 examination on university website
LLB Admission Process :
Eligibility Criteria For LLB Programme
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (U.G. or P.G.) are eligible subject to their U.G. or P.G. Result is declared and available to the University before Admission date of L.LB. Course.
- General category Candidate should have secured at least 45% Marks in his/her Graduation or Post Graduation level Examination. Candidates with percentage of 44.99 are not eligible to apply.
- Other Back Class (OBC) category Candidate should have secured at least 42% Marks in his/her Graduation or Post Graduation level Examination. Candidates with the percentage of 41.99 are not eligible to apply.
- All other reserved category (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe) candidate should have secured at least 40% Marks in his/her Graduation or Post Graduation level Examination. Candidates with percentage of 39.99 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not have any criminal case (ongoing or convicted in past) against him/her.
- Candidates who have been debarred by the University for using unfair means in any examination and the debarred period is not over are not eligible.